Linda's Reviews > Lover Unbound

Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward

Oct 24, 11

bookshelves: linda-s-favourites, paranormal-romance
Read from September 05 to 06, 2011

I read this quote somewhere; "J R Ward writes crack and once you’re sucked in it’s hard to stop".

Yup. That's exactly what's going on here. I'm an addict. I'm addicted to Ward and her Black Dagger Brotherhood. I just want more more more and I honestly fear the day when I finish with the last book in the series. I will have to start all over again.

There's just such depth in each book. Because sometimes you come across books that has a good storyline, and you get somewhat attached to the characters but you never really get to know them. For real. You only scratch the surface, not going deep enough.
That is so not what's going on with these books. There are some really vivid descriptions and such raw emotions, Ward is extremely good at capturing emotions and different environments. Like in book 4, when Butch got initiated into the Brotherhood and they were in the Tomb I almost felt like I was Butch, I could picture myself in the Tomb and see everything that happend. I felt the tension and the excitement.

And Vishous. Sweet, sweet Vishous. You have a place in my heart, too. And I'm so happy that you finally have people in your life that are special. You deserve it!

This series continues to blow my mind.
I laugh, I cry, I get extremely mad and I feel absolute joy.
Sometimes all at once.

1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Unbound.