Caity's Reviews > Forgiven

Forgiven by Jana Oliver

Mar 28, 12

bookshelves: the-best-of-the-boys

Dear Beck,
i realize now what a completely BLIND woman i have been. Silly, little me- thinking about Simon or that bitch of an angel. I should have seen that you are PERFECT and always there!
So, please- let's have cute, little blue-eyed babies together
Love,
Riley

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forgiven.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Aletta I've read the first two books, and I have to admit that this is exactly what I thought at the end of Book 2. But that's what I think is great, because it wasn't all that predictable for a while with the love interest (for me..).

Caity i agree..the romance wasn't predictable which was a breath of fresh air.
I just have to say i didn't really enjoy the angel romance though. Riley was supposed to be guarded and focused and she just..fell into his arms a little too quickly for my taste.
But i like her character,
and it all comes down to the fact that SHE AND BECK BETTER BE AN ITEM SOON! :)

message 3: by Jana (new)

Jana Oliver ROTFL. I would LOVE to have Riley write this note to Beck and watch him sputter!!!

Love it.

Jana

Caity Jana wrote: "ROTFL. I would LOVE to have Riley write this note to Beck and watch him sputter!!!

Love it.

Jana"

haha thank you! I'm glad you liked it. I couldn't help but wish Riley would say just this to Beck... <3

message 5: by Jana (new)

Jana Oliver Trust me, she does in her own way. After she gives him total, unmitigated h*ll for being a jerk. Go Riley!

Caity Jana wrote: "Trust me, she does in her own way. After she gives him total, unmitigated h*ll for being a jerk. Go Riley!"
I read the synopsis for the next book in the series, and I have to say I'm SOOO SO EXCITED for a beck and riley showdown!!!

message 7: by Barayah (new) - added it

Barayah lol I never doubted Beck's love ;)

Caity i'm glad! I cannot WAIT for this last book, finally some Beck time!
love it

message 9: by Barayah (new) - added it

Barayah Same here eh!! :)