Trinity Rose's Reviews > Deadly Pursuit

Deadly Pursuit by Irene Hannon

Sep 07, 11

Read from September 03 to 07, 2011

This is an amazing book. Deadly Pursuit is book 2 in the Guardians of Justice series, but is a very good stand alone book. This series is about two brothers and a sister. Book 1 Fatal Judgment was about the older brother and this book is mainly about Alison the sister.

Deadly Pursuit has lots of action, adventure and suspense, and throw in a sweet love story and you have a winner.

Alison has been through a lot in her life, but remains close to the Lord. Mitch who is an ex-Navy SEAL, but now a police-detective works with Alison’s younger brother. Mitch stays away from God, because he has seen so much death and destruction.

This book has 24 chapters and each one is full of action and keeps you wanting to read just one more chapter, but when I got to chapter 17 it was such fast-paced action I couldn’t stop reading. The last 7 chapters just had one thing after another happening. So very exciting and interesting. I just didn’t know if Alison would die or if someone would save her. It looked like she has no way out. It is an amazing story right up to the last paragraph.

I recommend this book for a wonderful, suspenseful, romantic read. Deadly Pursuit is a keeper and I’m so glad I got to read it. This book is a 5-star book in my view. I just couldn’t put it down.

Readers this is another book to put in your TBR pile very close to the top.

I received my free copy from Donna Hausler from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group for my review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Pursuit.

09/04/2011 page 35