Stephanie Wolf's Reviews > Love.com

Love.com by R.W. Bennett

Sep 10, 11

Recommended for: Everyone
Read from September 03 to 08, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

A new twist on the internet dating site. Why charge for members to meet, then stop collecting fees once they do? Instead, no membership fees to look for their special someone, the fees begin once they marry, and continue for life, or the length of the relationship. But why are Love.com members getting married in greater numbers than any other site?

Let’s also help these dates find each other at a specified restaurant, with complimentary flowers, some perfume and a glass of wine.

Marsha begins to think something just isn’t right and begins to investigate. Then her father gets a threatening email and winds up dead.

Love.com is a story not only of the group of people who started it and helped to make it what it became, but also a few of the members and their stories. Humor with a twist of suspense. A good read for everyone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love.com.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by RW (new) - rated it 5 stars

RW Bennett Hi Stephanie,
Hope you enjoy Love.com. I really like your icon/avatar. I used to have a cat that looked just like your cool library cat. Have a great labor Day!

RW Bennett

Stephanie Wolf I'm not quite 1/4 done, but so far am enjoying it totally. If it stays like this, a good review will follow. Unfortunately, that cat does not look anything like mine, but I love them and love reading.