Tvaleros (SpadesHighReads)'s Reviews > Aron Warner's Pariah issue #2

it was ok
bookshelves: read-comic, for-review
Read in September, 2011

2.5 STARS

Pariah Issue #2 doesn't pick up after the first Issue where Brent Marks gets captured and taken away. Instead it focuses on another Vitro, Lila Ellerman, who use to work at Marinus Labs along with other Vitros that fled with her when the "accidental" explosion happened.
This issue centers on what occurred first hand at the Labs and what caused the explosion. Apparently Lila and her other co-workers were not aware of who caused it and who used Lila's name to sign for the project. It all comes down to the explosion at Marinus Labs being an accident, however, the virus wasn't. The virus was either meant to kill the Vitros or used to frame them.
Lila will not let them get away with this, she's on the mission to proving their innocence and save all the Vitros from these false accusations.

I liked the art work in this issue than the first because of it's vibrant colors, however, I still felt like there was not much dialogue and depth to it. Lila's mind was pretty erratic and sometimes didn't make sense or go along with the situation.
I do appreciate the story back pedaling to show what happened at the labs, but since I'm not to well verse in comics I'm not quite sure if there is a limit to how many pages are suppose to be in a single issue because I wish there was more explanations and story to it.
I will however still continue to read through the series.

Thank you so much to Sea Lion Books for the opportunity to read Pariah Issue #2!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Aron Warner's Pariah issue #2.

Sea Lion Books Thanks, Tvaleros!

Tvaleros (SpadesHighReads) Sea Lion Books wrote: "Thanks, Tvaleros!"

Thank you Sea Lion Books!! Will post reviews tomorrow.

Sea Lion Books That's great! Looking forward to reading them!

Sea Lion Books Great review, Tvaleros!