Elizabeth Kolodziej's Reviews > One Grave at a Time

One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost

Sep 02, 2011

Read in September, 2011

Ok so, I have to give Frost major props for something. In this book Cat must have dropped the F bomb like 50 times or something lol. And yes some people find this "vulgar" and "unnecessary" but I am so happy that Frost is helping to opening up the door for this. I know it's personal taste but it's just a word! Come on people. :)
As for the story I thought it was a truly good plot! However there was one thing I didn't get....When Elisabeth is explaining the murders and how they happen in a different city every time she mentions the accomplices getting murdered. I don't know if it was just me but I never doubted it was a woman. I think there were even sometimes Cat and Bones said she but then it changed to he. So them being shocked at the end of the book was a little odd for me but I dunno.
IN the end I missed Vlad and Mencheres being a part of it. And truthfully I still miss the fights Cat and Bones have. No relationship is perfect but it seems there's is now.

Looking forward to the next one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Grave at a Time.

message 1: by Jenn (new)

Jenn I'm half way through book 5, however the person I miss the most right now is Rodney. I can't believe she offed him :( then I read your comment and see we won't be seeing Vlad?!! My mind is screaming NO! :oS Major bummer. Must be because his own spin off series around the corner and Mencheres just a book about himself, so maybe that's why they weren't around? Idk. Bummer no "cat" fights eithe with the cpl.

Elizabeth Kolodziej I guess there wasn't a use for the characters in this book. .... Really wondering how the rest of the books are going to go. I don't understand why anyone would put a cap on how many books Frost can write for this series. I would be upset if someone did that with my series.