Ntd94770's Reviews > Satisfy My Soul

Satisfy My Soul by Colin Channer

U 50x66
Aug 17, 12

Read from September 02, 2011 to August 17, 2012

I thought the book was very much like the lives of many poeple that i do know.It's not just a 1 genre book at all,it actually helps you to connect to other people's lives and makes you think twice before pre-judging anybody else in the future because,you never know what they have gone through,where they came from,or the things that they have seen.When I was reading this book I was surprised at times,I was laughing,I had very many questions that I still don't know the answer to, and I was in deep in thought in every page that I read,and the details are very well rounded.It's also an eye opener to the world and other people's poimt of view and what they may think from where they stand.And as far as the moral of teh story goes, it's ok to trust some people,but everybody aren't saints so never assume anything or trust too quickly.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Satisfy My Soul.

09/02/2011 page 145
57.0% "i actualy do like this book,its dealing with slot of love and affection between a man and his many love lifes and past women and his relationships.And he's a selfish man when it comes to love because of all of the women that he' been with,he plays with their heart and doesn't really care untile he meets this women named Nazia."