Stacy's Reviews > Inside the Outside

Inside the Outside by Martin Lastrapes

Sep 10, 11

bookshelves: first-reads-and-arcs
Read from September 06 to 10, 2011

-My first 'First-Read' novel- I received this book for free courtesy of Goodreads 'First-reads' giveaway program.

They say you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but when the amazing cover art actually reflects the story within, it is definently worth breaking the rules. As a lover of all things art, this cover (not to mention the synopsis of the novel) definently had me sold before I even knew I was a First-Reads winner.

I was drawn into Martin Lastrapes praiseworthy debut novel, Inside the Outside from the very beginning. The endearing characters enthralled me throughout; especially Timber, whos trials and tribulations within the 'Divinity' captivated me and kept me reading into the early morning hours. It is well written and thoroughly enjoyable. I definently recommend it to anyone who enjoys a bit of suspense and horror.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inside the Outside.

09/07/2011 page 132
45.0% "I hardly got any sleep becuase I couldn't put this book down!"
09/10/2011 page 239
82.0% "It shouldn't have taken me this long to finish, especially since I was completely in love with this book before I even had the chance to hold it in my hands, but my fiance had me pretty busy for the past couple of days. I am finally about to finish the last couple of chapters. :)"