Tracy Smith's Reviews > 1225 Christmas Tree Lane

1225 Christmas Tree Lane by Debbie Macomber

Sep 02, 2011

Read in August, 2011

As this Cedar Cove Series ends, faith and love flourishes at "1225 Christmas Tree Lane."

Debbie Macomber ends this wonderful series by tying up all the relationships that have broken and grown through the years and even threw in some new ones along the way. The main focus, though, is on Beth Morehouse and her ex-husband, Kent. Their daughters have schemed to get them back together for Christmas and their hopes are that the holiday will make them realize that the divorce was really just a bad mistake. Come enjoy this tale full of ups and downs and even puppy dog tails that come to a conclusion full of love and anticipation for a wonderful future.

I am a huge Debbie Maconber fan and a Christmas nut so put these two together and yes, this was a great read for me. I haven't gotten the chance to read all of the Cedar Cove Series as of yet, but Debbie makes it pretty easy to follow this story even without them. I really enjoyed the homey-style feel to the story and, of course, the puppies involved too. It was just an all-around good-feeling romance of a couple that should have never parted in the first place and figured out together was really where they wanted to be.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a good, contemporary, Christmas romance filled with good-hearted children, loving friends, and tender second chances.

This book was kindly provided to me through Netgalley and Harlequin Publishers for my honest review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 1225 Christmas Tree Lane.