Cici's Reviews > Until the End

Until the End by Christopher Pike

Sep 15, 11

bookshelves: didnt-much-care-for, dissapointed, started-but-didnt-finish, wasnt-what-was-expected
Read from September 01 to 04, 2011

I bought this book thinking Big book. $8? Hell yes! I was hoping for a good book, or three books. I could only get past the first and that was pretty hard. I got a little lost from all of the this-character here-that-character-there-cant'-forgot-about-that-character. I can't even remember all of their names! There were just so many of them.
The book is supposed to be like this. "It’s the start of the school year, and the popular girls have decided to throw the best party, one their friends will never forget. But hooking up and hanging out are the farthest things from their minds when the unthinkable happens: Someone doesn't make it out of the party alive.
The death is declared a suicide, but nothing quite adds up. Convinced there’s a murderer on the loose, no one knows who they can turn to or who they can trust. Nowhere is safe, not the homecoming dance, not even graduation.

The truth will terrify them, but it must be revealed. Their lives depend on it.

First of all I'm almost positive all of the friends will never forget. I mean a girl died. It's not easily forgettable.
Second of all, in the first book, nothing happened till the last 20 pages.

I couldn't finish this book for the life of me. Not because of the size. I've read bigger in a day. I love big books. I really do. And, I fell in love with Christopher Pike's
Remember Me Omnibus: Remember Me; The Return; The Last Story. But, this book left me disappointed.
Other people may disagree though. Since I own this book, one day I will try to read it. Or, I'll just donate it.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until the End.

09/02/2011 page 84
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Yazmine Castaneda1024 I agree with your review. I've had this book for a while but I never finished it until much later. I think the book moved too slow for my liking. BUT I promise you the ending is worth it. I've read a couple of pages here and there but when I was in the last book and I finished it, I was pretty satisfied :D anyways. Thank you for reading this, I just wanted you to know the ending gets better. But it's totally your choice to read it or not☺️