willaful's Reviews > Masks

Masks by Evangeline Anderson

Sep 01, 11

bookshelves: gently-used-heroine, heroine-is-the-good-sister, nerdgasm, story-novella-or-anthology, hero-makes-me-swoon
Recommended to willaful by: Juliana
Read on September 01, 2011, read count: 1

Pure fantasy, and an excellent one, too. I'm not sure I'd call it erotica -- maybe erotic-y? Anyway, just about perfect for a romance reader who craves a little hot and spicy, (and there's some sweet, too) with the heat level coming more from the exciting situation than from anything the characters actually do. It's a short, quick read but has everything a story needs, and how many free ebooks can you say that about. Will definitely look for this author again.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Masks.

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Juliana So glad you enjoyed it also, Willa!

How wrong can you go with a free book, right? Though actually, nowadays even if they're free they can be duds and not worth reading. This one was a great find and I need to check out her other works as well.

Gina (bibliobuff) I liked this one, too. But beware, not all of Anderson's stuff is quite as tame. She can get kinky. ;)

willaful Oh, I don't mind (most) kinky. You guys have toughened me up!

Juliana willaful wrote: "Oh, I don't mind (most) kinky. You guys have toughened me up!"

Well according to Tammy I'm now the Queen of Smut, so I too have been brought over to the dark side ;-)