Brian's Reviews > Prophets of the Ghost Ants

Prophets of the Ghost Ants by Clark Thomas Carlton

M 50x66
Oct 27, 11

Read from September 01 to 02, 2011

"I was initially attracted to this seemingly innocuous book, but was initially put off by the fact that it was published via CreateSpace. I changed my mind, however, on reading the advance reviews mentioned here and elsewhere, and, seeing that the book was available here for online reading, I decided to proceed and read it. "

I initially read the book in part, and, on giving up due to reasons I shall soon state, decided to write a rather negative review. I only had time to write the above paragraph before I was forced to abscond from the review in order to prepare for departing to college. Thus, I disappeared for a significant while, and left this review unfinished.

The day before setting off for college, I received a surprising message in my inbox, from Clark Thomas Carlton, asking--in the most polite and kind manner possible--as to what I thought about his book. Far from being exacerbated, Carlton was curious as to what I meant.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prophets of the Ghost Ants.