elle's Reviews > Lover Eternal

Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward

Jan 21, 2012

bookshelves: pnr
Read from January 17 to 19, 2012

I think it was a good thing that I give this series another try. I wasn't really impressed with the first book and feeling hesitated to continue for the next sequel. I changed my mind when one fellow blogger, really huge fan of BDB asked or more specifically persuaded me to give this series another try. And, I did and I found I liked it. Haha...thanks to her.

It's Rhage's book. He's hot and yowza... gorgeous. From description of his appearances, I pictured him as one of the male celebrities with blonde hair. Erm... Kellan Lutz? Kekeke! Anyway, I enjoyed his character. He's one of the tortured soul guy. Got cursed by Scribe Virgin. His love interest is Mary. She's human, very sick with cancer and I got annoyed with her. Only if she were amazing, I would give this book big fat 5-star.

Besides about Rhage and Mary, there are some parts on Zsadist and Bella. Their small, short story somehow kinda got my interest and so, after I finished with this book, I went straight for the next sequel Lover Awakened . It's their story which I'm currently reading.

To conclude everything, I liked this book. It was quite interesting despite the kinda little bit annoying heroine, but well screw her. It was wise of me to give this book another chance. I'm glad! If you're a vampire lover, love steamy sexy scenes, this book is for you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Eternal.