Misty's Reviews > To Kill an Angel

To Kill an Angel by M. Leighton

Sep 01, 11

Read in August, 2011

This book was by far the best in the series. I loved the other two, but this one took it to a whole new level. It was well worth the wait.

I love this author and her ability to weave such fascinating tales of suspense, terror, emotion, and epic love. This book had every element needed to ensure that the reader would not be able to put it down.

M. Leighton grows before our very eyes with this one, proving that she is not only a fantastic storyteller, but she is a brilliant writer. I lost myself many times inside the lives of Bo and Ridley, and found myself genuinely sad to part with them at the conclusion of this series.

This is one for the virtual "keeper shelf," and is a series that I will read again and recommend to everyone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Kill an Angel.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M. Leighton THANK YOU so much, Misty!! Your input is more valuable to me than you know and I appreciate every word of this review, as well as everything else you've done to help me. I think it goes without saying that YOU ROCK, but I want it out there just the same:D I'm THRILLED that you enjoyed the book. I have to admit to being a bit saddened by it myself, but I'm going to write a tale about Lucius and see where it takes me...and Bo...and Ridley;)