Monica's Reviews > Take the Reins

Take the Reins by Jessica Burkhart

Sep 29, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2011-2012
Read in August, 2011

My friend down they street was reading these books non stop they did not look like normal book I would pick up and read but I did. Canterwood Crest Take the Reins by: Jessica Burkhart This book talks about a girl named Sasha Silver starting a new year at a boarding school in Connecticut. She was in a small town the year before and had come to this up scale boarding school. The first day she was already off on the wrong foot messing with one of the best riders named Heather Fox when Sasha's horse charm got spooked and was loose. Charm spooked Aristocrat (Heathers horse). Heather and her two best friends Julia and Alison played the nice game and tell her wrong things. The trio (Heather, Julia and Alison) were always up to no good. Callie and Sasha were best friends from the start they clicked ad gossiped about any news on the Trio.

I liked this book because I could connect to it and understand what the jump terms were and see every thing as if it was real. Jessica Burkhart is great at show not tell and leaves you hanging wondering were the book is going to go. I think this book would be good for people who like lots of problems. It is filled with drama witch can be good and bad. I would say let anyone try it i man not sure who would like it or not yet.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Take the Reins.