Heather Book Savvy Babe's Reviews > Three to Ride

Three to Ride by Sophie Oak

Sep 11, 11

bookshelves: erotic-romance
Read from August 31 to September 01, 2011

Three to Ride is my second Sophie Oak book, and I am fast becoming a Sophie Oak fan. In Three to Ride, Rachel is on the run from a crazed, dangerous stalker. When she runs out of money on the run, she stops in Bliss, Colorado and takes a job as a waitress in the quirky, artistic town. The town is very open to those with unconventional lifestyles, including artists and nudists. Rachel is attracted and drawn to Max, a local horse trainer, and they soon develop a relationship. Rachel heard that Max and his brother, Rye like to share women, but they seem to have broken from that habit. Rachel finds that she is also attracted to Rye but she is afraid of staying, of being caught by her stalker and she has to decide if the brothers and happiness are worth fighting for.

I really loved the characters, and the story in Three to Ride, the themes revolve around staying true to yourself. Rachel has been running for so long, and along the way she lost herself. She lost her fight to fear, and thanks to Max and Rye, she begins to find herself again. Max and Rye feel that they will never find the perfect woman for them, and they deny an important part of themselves, each other. Thanks to Rachel, they also begin to accept themselves again. The setting, Bliss, Colorado, is highly entertaining. The town is filled with a bunch of quirky, entertaining, and fun characters who I enjoyed reading about as well.

Three to Ride is an erotic romance novel, and the sex is smoking hot. The thing I really enjoy about Sophie Oak's books (thus far) is that the sex has a point, there is romance involved, there is emotion attached. The sex is part of the story, and part of the development. Plus, as I said, it's hot (and often a little on the kinky side). In Three to Ride the main heroine, Rachel, is not naturally submissive and through her interactions with Rye and Max she is able to find her feisty, fun side, even in the bedroom.

For an erotic romance, this book is excellent, well deserving of a 5 star rating! With cowboys, quirky artists, and a woman on the run Three to Ride provides an fantastic setting for a fun, sexy, immensely enjoyable read and I highly recommend this book and the series. I myself and looking forward to book 2 in the series, Two to Love.

*I received this ebook for review*
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three to Ride.

09/01/2011
25.0% "I'm really liking this so far, here's a fun quote "he didn't even understand what the situation was, but he knew he'd done something wrong. No woman had ever tried to brutally kill a man with a bouquet of flowers unless he'd seriously screwed up."" 1 comment

Jennifer (a.k.a The Book Nympho) Looks good! I'll have to check it out.