Tam's Reviews > A to Z

2620907
Aug 31, 2011

bookshelves: m-m
Read in May, 2010

Zach kind of drifted into owning a video store, but he's really not much of one for movies. Angelo is kind of punky and comes into rent and gives Zach a hard time about his "system". Eventually Zach asks him to work for him and they start to become friends. There is a whole issue of Zach's new landlord who seems to think lower rent = butt secks that makes Angelo crazy as he falls in love with Zach. They go to a folk festival and meet up with Jared and Matt (from Promises) who convince Zach that he should move his movie rental business to Coda into Matt's old store. The concept of moving permanently precipitates a crisis on the part of the non-couple which they have to work through. Okay, could Zach BE anymore clueless. Holy shit, hit him upside the head with a clue, which Jared finally does, but sheesh. Dense. So I found him a bit frustrating but Angelo comes with his own baggage from growing up in the foster system, so they were quite the couple. LOL Everyone says "I didn't like it as much as Promises" and I'll agree, but it was certainly still a good read and it was fun to see Jared and Matt again.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A to Z.