s0 c0nFuSeD's Reviews > Nervous

Nervous by Zane

Apr 23, 08

Book review
(Nervous)

I just recently read a book entitled Nervous. The author Zane wrote this book. This novel is a bout a girl named Jonquinette who keeps waking up and not knowing what she did the night before. Well getting deeper into this book I found out that she has a split personality, a girl named Jade. Jade is the total opposite of Jonquinette. I enjoyed this book, because it had a lot of twist and turns and it kept reveling new things, as you got deeper into the book. Also, this was one of those books where it told the story from different points of view. I liked this because it gave the whole story from every character’s point of view.
For example, the book first started out with the main character Jonquinette’s point of view. Then it went into how her other personality Jade’s story and what she does when she takes over. I liked this since it isn’t just giving the main characters point of view and story, so that the reader isn’t confused about what is going on. The book also, gave the point of view of the psychiatrist that Jonquinette went to go see. This character was based on a character from another previous book entitled Addicted.
In conclusion, this would be a good book to read if you are interested in books that will keep you on the edge of your seat and make you not want to put it down. I recommend this book to anybody who is looking for a book to read that will have you trying to figure it out the whole time you are reading.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nervous.