Leanne Bell's Reviews > The Lost Art of World Domination

The Lost Art of World Domination by Derek Landy

Sep 07, 11

bookshelves: books-to-make-you-laugh, kindle-read, read-2011, young-adult, black, shorties
Read in August, 2011

This a very short story set when Valkyrie was 13, so we're talking a few books back now. When I say short, I mean short, my Kindle jumped through the percentages and I read it in about 8 minutes, but boy was it funny!
The summery of this short is that Skulduggery is held captive by Scaramouch Van Dreg who fancies himself as a major villain. His aim? To rule the world.

What I loved about this book? Simply put, watching Skulduggery shooting holes through all of Scaramouch's plans and basically making him feel like an idiot. Enter some seriously funny wisecracks, a funny entrance from Valkyrie and you've got a genius short story that all Skulduggery pleasant fans will love to bits!

Favourite quote: "We need more villains like you, you know that? We need more bad guys who want to take over the world. There aren't enough of them. The others think it's just, you know...silly"

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lost Art of World Domination.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Reade Can u get the book on iBooks or bye it in easons dundrum dublin

Leanne Bell I think it's just an ebook, so it may be on ibooks. I'm not sure