Morgan: Read, Eat, Dream's Reviews > Unleashed

Unleashed by Cherrie Lynn

Sep 06, 11

bookshelves: 3-stars
Read from August 30 to September 01, 2011

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS AT READING, EATING & DREAMING I WAS BLAIR WALDORF

NEWS FLASH: Unleashed is the first book in the Ross Siblings companion series! I accidentally read the sequel, Rock Me, first. Honestly, reading the books out of order didn’t bother me, but I recommend reading them in the correct order, Unleashed then Rock Me. That way you will be semi-surprised with the conclusion in Unleashed.

Between Cherrie Lynn’s two novels, Unleashed and Rock Me, I preferred Unleashed. In my opinion, Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1) was a 3.5 STAR novel; Rock Me (Ross Siblings #2) was a 3 STAR novel. Both adult novels are sexy as hell and extremely entertaining.

My one big complaint about Rock Me (Ross Siblings #2) was that there wasn’t enough interaction outside of the bedroom between the two main characters. I don’t share that complaint with Unleashed. The two main characters in Unleashed, Kelsey and Evan, share an emotional and physical connection. Throughout the novel, you watch them crush, lust, and ultimately, fall in love with one another. The plot and characters in Unleashed are more balanced and better developed than Rock Me.

The final few lines in Unleashed are award winning. It’s an extremely memorable ending. I cracked up for a good 5 minutes.

I gave Unleashed by Cherrie Lynn 3 STARS (3.5 STARS). Unleashed and Rock Me are perfect for adults looking for some sexy, heat.

-XOXO

READING, EATING & DREAMING
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unleashed.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Madison Seidler Ha! Totally what happened to me! Read Rock Me a couple months ago and just starting Unleashed today!