Magda's Reviews > Undead and Unpopular

Undead and Unpopular by MaryJanice Davidson

Aug 30, 2011

Read from August 30 to 31, 2011

Only a couple pages in but the characters are describing advancements that leave my mind boggled. Apparently, there's a small novella in between Undead and Unreturnable and this book that Goodreads doesn't have listed in the series. Off to look for it.

Here it is: Dead and Loving It
Synopsis:
"A Fiend in Need" reveals the true identity of George the Fiend when Antonia, the seer of the Wyndham werewolves, knocks on Betsy Taylor's door after receiving a vision that she is supposed to travel to Minneapolis to serve the queen.

NO WONDER!

Another thing bugging me, why repeat character names???? There is John/Jon/Jon & now Antonia/Antonia. REALLY? Not necessary. Just name her Jane & be done with it!

Although nothing really significant happened (very light read) I loved it. The humor & snark were great.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undead and Unpopular.

Quotes Magda Liked

MaryJanice Davidson
“I know it's practical for career women, but sneakers with suits? Jesus couldn't possibly weep harder than I did.”
MaryJanice Davidson, Undead and Unpopular

MaryJanice Davidson
“You may stay. But Jessica, please watch what you say and do. Don't look them in the eyes for long. Speak only when spoken to. Yes, sir; yes, ma'am."

"Sit up. Arf," I teased.

"What about her?" Jessica cried, pointing in my general direction. "She's more in need of an etiquette lesson than I am."

"Yeah," I said, "but I'm the Queen. With a capital fucking Q. Hey, you're looking me in the eyes for too long! Eric, make her stop!”
MaryJanice Davidson, Undead and Unpopular

08/30/2011
08/31/2011
75.0% "Love this series but think I'm going to take a break after this done to read One Grave at a Time. Bones! Bones! Bones!"
show 2 hidden updates…