Winnie's Reviews > Archangel's Blade

Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh

Jul 17, 12

Archangel's Blade is (in my opinion) Nalini Singh's paramount work yet!!!! This book follows Honor, a Guild Hunter. In this episode, Honor is recuperating from a ghastly vampire attack! She was held captive for months and was drained, raped, tortured and stripped of her pride. ... For this reason, she hides in her shell, trying to break free, to be the woman she was before the incident. Except, Honor’s skills are needed, as a linguists and a translator of dead languages, Honor has been contracted by “Angel tower” to work alongside Dmitri! A man, who frightens, yet compels her!!! Dmitri, Raphael’s second has NEVER been possessive about a woman, until…. Honor! There is something about her the calls to him. Perhaps she is HIS penance or His savior? I loved the storyline, it was emotionally compelling, intense, and mind boggling, but most importantly it was masterfully written! Nalini Singh is a passionate writer and it shows in everything she writes! Her books are entertaining, yet a puzzle, sexy and very addictive. She takes you on a journey that makes you feel … I hope she never stops writing because she's brilliant!!!! And her imaginations are epic! It will be a long wait until her next Guild Hunter Series!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Archangel's Blade.