Lee Thao's Reviews > Goddess of the Hunt

Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare

Sep 02, 11

Read from August 30 to September 01, 2011

[3.8 STARS]

I didn`t quite believe this book fall into a 4.0STARS for me. The storyline wasn`t the best, though it could have been if certain aspects or points were given more attention to or less attention to. Despite that, Tessa Dare is a great writer. I have nothing against her writing. Her writing is beautiful and I love it. But, this storyline just didn`t do it for me as much as I have wished it had. Espcially the second half--though--it`s not as terrible as I have made it sound, but I was left somewhat disappointed.

This is a trilogy, BUT I am unlikely to pick up the second or third book of it. Since, one--the second book is based on Sophia and third is based on Toby. Two characters that I did not find appealing to me to read about in the later triolgy. But who knows. I`m a person who starts on a series and must finish an entire series. Therefore, who knows.

HOWEVER, I am excited to look into the other series that Tessa Dare had writtened. The Stud Club and the Spindle Cove. Sounds very promising. Therefore, please don`t get discourage from reading her works. This series is definitely a good read, but the later half of the series left many questions and thoughts left unlearned and I wished it was slightly a bit longer or more in certain areas. But I do like the book enough to finish it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goddess of the Hunt.