Ami Blackwelder's Reviews > The Dark Caravan

The Dark Caravan by Shawn Weaver

Aug 29, 11

The Dark Caravan by Shawn Weaver is volume three from the Archives of the Tides of War. Tyree, the main character takes us on another journey, after the cliff hanger from the previous book. Author Shawn Weaver knows how to weave a tale of fantasy with characters readers can connect to.
With elves, halflings, dragons, and much more, this novel follows the enriching story telling of the last two novels and if you enjoyed those novels you are sure to enjoy this too.
I especially liked the opening chapters better in this novel than the last, but I really got into the novel at about 100 pages. Tyree likes to take us, as readers, to the edge of our seats, into danger, fantastical worlds, and fall in love with new characters all over again.
I missed some of the old characters, and have a love especially for animals and so was glad to see at least some animals used again. But Tyree keeps the novel well entertaining from beginning to end and I would recommend this novel to anyone who likes fantasy and adventure novels.

Reviewed by Ami Blackwelder
amiblackwelder.blogspot.com
Author of Shifter Evolutions

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dark Caravan.