Choco's Reviews > Six Impossible Things

Six Impossible Things by Fiona Wood

Sep 13, 11

bookshelves: 0-loved, signed
Read from September 10 to 12, 2011

I enjoy YA books, but hardly ever have I swooned over male love interests in them (because I'm older?). Having finished Six Impossible Things, I so wish I were a teenager because I would have obsessed with Dan the main character. He is my kind of guy. Just LOVED him. To tell you the truth I may have even swooned a little bit.

Another thing I loved about the book is tiny details, like Estelle the girl next-door's preference for banana milkshakes with syrup rather than actual bananas. I don't know what it is, but there's something about such details that makes me excited. It was the same with Anna and the French Kiss and Bet Me. If you are like me, you know what I'm talking about.

With Dan the swoon-worthy main character and the details scattered around throughout the book, it was hard to contain my excitement and joy while reading the book. Then three pages from the last, the author managed to make me cry with one line. It was so unexpected and beyond amazing!

So overall, it was a wonderful book, which I will purchase and reread on cloudy days when I'm not feeling so great.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Six Impossible Things.