Bips's Reviews > Exile

Exile by Rebecca Lim

3720635
Aug 31, 2011

bookshelves: angels, drooling-hot, hot, loved-it, mystery, paranormal, romance, tbr-challenge
Read from August 28 to 31, 2011

I loved this book. I was so excited to read this, I couldn't sit at a place once I got this book in my hand.

MIND BLOWING. One word that can easily describe this book. I loved Mercy even more in this book. I understood her better. In this book she has moved on from Carmen to an eighteen year old Lela Neill working as a waitress in a cafe, daughter to a dying mother. The dynamics of Lela is so different from Carmen, its amazing to see how Mercy is still her and has her moments.

this time when she 'wakes' she can remember almost nothing about Ryan and what happened in Paradise but with frequent visits from Lucifer in her dreams, he forces her to remember.

My 'likeness' factor towards Luc decreased in this book as showed more of his colors in this one. He can be cruel when he wants too and I don't trust him much.

As such I disliked Luc I loved Ryan in this one. He is lovable and its hard not to like him. The attraction between them is delicious.

We come to know more about the Eight and it intruged me very much. I am looking forward to read the next book in the series.

Counting down the days until MUSE is released....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Exile.

Paperback Princess Muse is released and it's on it's way to my house!!!