Lori Henrich's Reviews > Aunt Dimity's Death

Aunt Dimity's Death by Nancy Atherton

Mar 18, 12

Read from March 14 to 18, 2012

First of all the main character has a great name! :) It seemed like it took a little bit of time to get to the mystery, but it was ok the story leading up to it was fun to read. I enjoyed the style of writing and getting to know the characters.

Lori has know Aunt Dimity her entire life. Her stories lulled her to sleep as her mother shared them with her at bedtime. Lori never realized that Aunt Dimity was a real person until she was contacted by a lawyer and told that she was mentioned in the will of a Dimity Westwood. Why didn't her mother mention the story character was a real person.

I hope the rest in the series are just as good as this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Aunt Dimity's Death.

03/15/2012 page 78
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Cyndi Great series...I am waiting for the newest one Aunt Dimity and the Village Witch...happy reading.

Barb This is one of my favorite series, and like Cyndi, I'm waiting for the Village Witch. Reading a book in this series is like visiting old friends!

Cyndi Barb they are like old friends...and I think the writing just gets better.

Barb As long as the writing doesn't start to deteriorate like it has in other series, I'll be happy camper :-)

Lori Henrich I am looking forward to catching up with this series.