Stacy's Reviews > Silver-Tongued Devil

Aug 28, 2011

bookshelves: netgalley
Read from December 02 to 03, 2011

I gave it 3.5 stars

A big part of the book addresses Sabina and Maisie's relationship and Maisie's issues now that she has been rescued from their maternal grandmother. Everyone is back in New York dealing with the Peace negotiations when people come up murdered in the dark races community.

I found that SILVER-TONGUED DEVIL was a lot slower then the previous books but still well paced and there was not a lot of action. There is drama between everyone throughout the book, no one is left unaffected in some way. Sabina and Adam are doing fantastic for most of the book until something that happened in a previous book comes out, I will refrain from telling you how that all turns out so not to spoil your suspense. There is some major loss which was beyond shocking and I found myself bawling my eyes out. Because of the loss some other things seem to be happening with Sabina and I cant wait to find out what they mean. Sabina has changed SO much from book 1 and it has been a great journey as she grows. There is some great lead-up to book 5 and we are not left with a ridiculous cliffhanger which is nice. I have really enjoyed Sabina's journey and I'm sad that BLUE-BLOODED VAMP will be the last book of the series but also excited to see how it ends.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silver-Tongued Devil.