Mahlet's Reviews > Full Moon Rising

Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur

Jun 14, 10

bookshelves: own, audio, series, urban-fantasy
Read from May 11 to June 14, 2010

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Full Moon Rising.

05/12/2010 page 91
24.46% "Excellent PNR. I like the world she's creating. The heroine is an exhibitionist, sharp, strong and sexy as hell. Her mate Qhuinn is to die 4" 2 comments
05/16/2010 page 202
54.3% "I wish I post whole SCENES in this update - I am loving this one. Hope the whole series is just as strong, hot and captivating!"
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

MK (Food actvist) Do you have the whole series? I am glad I had the first 5 books, because I was hooked on Riley for a minute. Riley and Quinn [right, I think...its been a couple years...hehe:].

Mahlet No - believe it or not, I've been sitting on Book 1 for a few years :( I love Riley - she's a wild, exhibitionist, but sharp, too! I love that one of her 2 lovers (in the beginning...not Quinn..yet) just opens up her blouse on the dance floor and starts playing with her breasts - this is a different heroine, but I like it ;) I'll can tell I'll be on the hunt for the next books very soon. This audio-reader's Aussie accent is kiss ass - I'm kind of used to it now. I'm going to continue on audio, if possible

message 3: by Mahlet (last edited May 12, 2010 07:37PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mahlet Oh - no actual intimate interaction yet, but all signs point toward Quinn being "the guy" You are correct my friend :)

MK (Food actvist) I want to try and find FMR on audio CD. I want to re-read it but hearing the accent would rock. I haven't gotten into audio books that much but I could give it a shot, thanks!

Mahlet no problem! I bought the hardcover at HPB, but wound up reading the audiobook from the library :) Check your library first~

message 6: by MK (Food actvist) (last edited May 13, 2010 06:09PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

MK (Food actvist) Oh I will =D My method for my book addiction, um, buying is Library, swaps then buying new or used.

Talin How is the book so far? i will finish it by tomorrow, i stopped reading it and finished first drop of crimson, i might end up sleeping late tonight, i want to see what happens in the end.

Mahlet I was more than halfway through and loving it before I left town 4 days ago. I tried to upload to my IPOD before I left, but I was having technical problems. I loved the entire world. I love the things that are acceptable with the pack lifestyle, and I think Qhuinn is to die for - she's falling for him but he doesn't do weres long-term - have a feeling he's going to change his mind though! I can't wait to get home and back into the groove of this one :D

Talin I finished it, it is great, i will read the next one now, do you have it? I love the world too, I'm little confused about the vampires, i read that they raise from grave, so they become vampires after death but they have pulse and heartbeat, i just didn't get it how...
may be in later books its more clear

Mahlet I didn’t do any reading last night – my house & yard were in such disarray – flowers dead – eek! Anyway, I do not have the 2nd book in this series, but I’m going to check my library STAT :) This takes the total number of PNR series in closely following to 10, but they’re all so good! Hope you enjoy #2!