Jaiden's Reviews > Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer

Dec 22, 11

bookshelves: wherewolves, 4-stars
Read from October 23 to November 20, 2011

Originally posted at: http://girlzandtheirbooks.blogspot.co...

I will start off by saying I LOVED Nightshade! Andrea Cremer did an AMAZING job creating this book! I love the story line, the conflict, and the twists she puts into this book.

Wolfsbane takes place right after the ending of the first book****Spoilers:
Calla is captured and taken to the Searchers base after fleeing her ceremony to save Shay~~~I love him! haha sorry just thought I'd mention that! :)
****End of Spoilers

Wow this book was filled with loss and surprises! The beginning, honestly, started very slow and it took me a little while to really get into it but as soon as the Searchers were pickin up speed in their progress...the book sped up too and I was divin in head first! Ugh this review is going to be short because it's hard to say everythin without givin it all away but I knew I had to review this one too.

Shay yupp I am still #TeamShay! He is soo freakin cute! He is protective, loyal, honest, and genuine! He loves Calla without a doubt! And that makes me love him without a doubt. Sorry Ren you have enough people on your side as it is! :b Man and the ending with him: WOW!!! :O

Psh the ending period! *tears up* I knew it! I knew it! I KNEW IT!!! That was sooo cute! *sighs* Yupp you guys HAVE to read this breathtaking, new werewolf trilogy. You won't regret it! The third and final novel in the series, Bloodrose, comes out in January! I will be gettin it as soon as I can! EEP! What will happen when..finds out that.....and then that......ahhh! It's killin me!! not to mention that...still doesnt......andI can't help but wonder will he ever.....??? ;) haha u have to find out!!! *laughs evilly*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolfsbane.

Quotes Jaiden Liked

Andrea Cremer
“What are you even doing here?' I barred my fangs at Silas. 'Aren't you just a paper pusher?
'That's my girl.' Connor smiled.”

Andrea Cremer
“Yeah, she is great. I spent the whole week with her."
"Doing what?" I asked, catching a growl before it left my throat.
"Aw, you're cute when you're jealous.”

Andrea Cremer
“He no longer needed me to be his protector, but he still wanted me.”

Andrea Cremer
“This is only about love.”

Andrea Cremer
“Staring at the wreckage of the life we could have had, I knew it wasn't about love or Shay or the Searchers now. It was about sacrifice and redemption, loss that could have new meaning.”
tags: calla

Andrea Cremer
“My skin came alive under his fingers, every touch an electric crackle through my veins.”

Andrea Cremer
“You with us, Calla?' Lydia asked. 'Trip's over. This is where you get off.'
Connor coughed. 'I could help you with that.”

Andrea Cremer
“It's just that this outfit is much easier to deal with than that chastity contraption you had on the last time we were kissing.”

Andrea Cremer
“When he kissed me again, I thought I would break apart with need. He pulled back, watching me silently. A question waited for me in his eyes. "Yes," I murmured. I kissed him again and there were no more questions to be answered.”

Andrea Cremer
“His scent, the scent of spring, warm and hopefuly as the sunlight that filled this place, poured through me.”

Andrea Cremer
“The first thing Connor said when I saw him after he'd been at the outpost for a few months was, 'I see you got breasts, congratulations. I hope you know how to use them.”

Andrea Cremer
“It took less than a second for me to shift and leap onto his desk, snarling. My fangs snapped inches from his face. Silas yelped, tipping his chair over backward, and rolled across the floor...
I glared at Silas, who was brandishing a letter opener at me.
"You do know she's not a werewolf, right?" Shay smirked at the Scribe. "That silver thing's not gonna be worth much." ”

Andrea Cremer
“I stared at him. "Did you just call me an abomination?
Silas looked me up and down. "Yes. Yes, I did.”

10/25/2011 page 52
11/14/2011 page 206
53.0% "Finally picked up speed!! But it's so sad!!! Happily Ever After??? Sigh...one can only hope!"
11/17/2011 page 329
84.0% "How sad!! :("
11/18/2011 page 390
100.0% "My reactions after finishing this: Yes!!! <3 Noooo! :'( and WHAT!!!!!? Pfff stupid cliff hangers! ;) Great book I absolutely love this book and this series!! I can't wait for Bloodrose!! :D"
show 3 hidden updates…