Natalie★for the love of TBH!★'s Reviews > Anna and the French Kiss

Apr 14, 15

bookshelves: 4-stars
Recommended for: EVERYONE
Read from December 17, 2011 to January 01, 2012

★★★★ ! Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss # 1) by Stephanie Perkins gets 5 cute and sweet STARS!

I can't stop smiling!

I was smilig the whole time while reading this. I loved it to pieces. It made me want to be 18 again and take the next plain to Paris and meet my own Étienne, aka known as the perfect American guy, with a French name and an English accent. How the hell are any girl supposed to resist an English accent? Anna, as a character, is also very likable and cute. She goes perfectly with Étienne, and I'm really hoping that Stephanie Perkins will write a novella someday about Anna and Étienne, that starts right where Anna and the Feench Kiss ended. I have read her sequel, where Anna and Étienne aren't the main characters, but I can't tell you how much I adored the scenes they stared in. I would kill to read the whole scenes that are mentioned by them in the book. Stephanie, please please, pretty please!

This book was all cuteness and happy emotions. Stephanie Perkins has really hit the jackpott with this. Not only is it set in an abselutely gorgeous setting in Paris, it has the cutest young romance and great character. I so wish she could have continued this series with just Anna and Étienne. She's never going to come up with a sweeter or cuter couple than these two anyway, so why try? I will re read this book to the end of time, and hopefully with a big, goofy smile EVERYTIME!

This book just made me so gooddamned happy it's worth 4,5 STARS just because of that. When I was reading, I was flloating on a cload and I was filled with happy thoughts. I seriously never wanted it to end. Everything was so gooddamned perfect and all I wanted was to read more about Anna and Etienne. Who knew that short guys could be so damn irresisteble. I wanted more, more, more Étienne!!!

Best thing about this book: 1. Étienne. 2. Anna and Étienne. 3. The kiss in the grass. 4. Everything else
Worst thing about this book: Turning the last page!

“I'm saying I'm in love with you! I've been in love with you this whole bleeding year!”

“French name, English accent, American school. Anna confused.”

“This is home. The two of us.”

“I'm a little distracted by this English French American Boy Masterpiece.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anna and the French Kiss.

12/17/2011 page 85
23.0% "Soooo cute. Already kinda in love!"
12/24/2011 page 181
49.0% "Can't. Stop. Reading."
12/31/2011 page 244
66.0% "This book makes me smile :)"
08/28/2013 marked as: to-read
08/28/2013 marked as: currently-reading
08/28/2013 marked as: read

message 1: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Lane Great review! Will you check out Lola and the Boy Next Door?

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ thanks, I have read Lola, and for me it was a disappoinment. I gave it two stars.

message 3: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Lane Too bad it wasn't for you but that's great you loved Anna and St. Claire!

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ Yeah, but im holding out for book #3..

Marran oh yes I adore this book..made me so happy :-)

message 6: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen Love your review!!! I downloaded this book just recently. Can't wait to read it!!!

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ Thanks karen!! It really is so so wonderful :)

Pinkcaramel Thank you Natalie, for your recommendation!! Sounds yummy, squee!!!! I'm still on Wait For You and loving every moment of it!!!! Thank you thank you!!!!

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ And this i soooo great too. Etienne!!! SQUEE, i'm so happy you're enjoyong Cam!!!

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ I might have to bump this one up ;) Good job

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ I loved it Chelsea. Really loved it. I was all smiles when I read it..and Etienne...<3333!!! You should really read it soon.

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Sounds like a light, fun, read. I need one of those-too many serious reads these days!

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ This really was perfect in all ways, and i usually despise cute and sweet reads. I love emotional/angsty reads.

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Yea, I've been on the dystopian/paranormal/crazy-angsty for a while, so it will be nice to take a step back from the crazy sometime soon! :)

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ I really think this is the absolute perfect read then.

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Thank you for the suggestion....I'll definitely read it in September!

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ Can't wait to see what you'll think!

NinaReader Hilarious review!!! Love it!

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ Thanx Nina! This book made me so happy :)

NinaReader Natalie wrote: "Thanx Nina! This book made me so happy :)"

I'm doing another re-read of this series...AGAIN. I loved that you said you will re-read these because honestly I must have read this book a dozen times. You put my favorite line in your review (Anna confused!!!!)so I love ya for that! This is such a special book for me and I loved that you loved it too!!!!

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ How can anyone resist Étienne? Lol :) i'm gonna re read this befor Isla. Hated lola though, what did you think?

NinaReader Natalie wrote: "How can anyone resist Étienne? Lol :) i'm gonna re read this befor Isla. Hated lola though, what did you think?"

Lola lacked that whimsy and magic that Anna did but I liked it enough. Of course what made it great was that Anna and Etienne appears in it!!! As they do in Isla’s book…..eeeeccccckkkkkk…they are in it for just a bit but it’s a spectacular bit!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ I loved their parts in lola!!! I would kill to read that part where etienne met anna's parents!!!!

erika I loved Anna and Isla books...didn't love Lola so much. I reread Anna after Isla :)

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ Thats great that you liked isla, i was a little sortier about that one since i hated lola. I'm so excited to reread this now!! Thank you btw!

erika Don't be worried, this one's really good :)

Anna Banana Great review! I loved this book so much! <3

Natalie★for the love of TBH!★ Thank you so much, xx!