Chris's Reviews > In Darkness Bound

In Darkness Bound by Christine  Price

Sep 03, 11

bookshelves: 2011, gay, ebook, menage, paranormal, romantic-suspense, done
Read on September 03, 2011

4.5 stars. Very good m/m/m paranormal romantic suspense that I had to read after reading The Usual Apocalypse . And maybe I was more forgiving of its faults than I might've been if I'd read it first, but it totally sucked me in and worked for me.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Darkness Bound.

10.0% "Yay! Matt and Tate!" 3 comments
45.0% "I'm totally sucked in. But anxious, because bad things are going to happen. I'm sure of it."

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Oh, so this one is about the brother?

Chris It is! :)

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* I kinda want to read it now that i've met him lol

Chris Strangely, I know exactly how you feel - which is why it got added to my to-read library about 10 minutes after finishing The Usual Apocalypse! :)

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Haha, I know. Do you think TUA would have been better if we'd read this one first? It's not like I was overly confused about a lot of stuff. Geez, I can't believe I'm thinking of reading a menage. A menage with no HEA! Sheesh. What's coming over us?!

Chris Y'know, I'm not sure. If we got frustrated the first book because of no HEA, we might not even have read this one. I'm betting I'll have to reread TUA after reading this one, just to see if it enhances my experience. :)

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Yes, I'm thinking the same thing and now your review makes me want to read the menage. You kinda suck for making me think of even reading it! LMAO just kidding ;-P

Chris Bwa-ha-ha! You're welcome!!