Fangtasia's Reviews > The Invisible Chains - Part 2: Bonds of Fear

The Invisible Chains - Part 2 by Andrew Ashling

Aug 30, 11

Read from August 28 to 30, 2011

If part 1 of this series had me hooked, part 2 possessed me. Yep, I'm off the deep end. Every character is developed further, the plots all get more complicated yet you know exactly what is happening with each twist, just not where it's all going to lead. New characters, which must be central to the unravelling of the story, are introduced. Like another reviewer said, just meeting Ryhunzo is worth reading the book. What a jewel of a character. Every single time he talks, I end up laughing until I cry. Him and Rahendo are just too precious for words.

Of course, I'm already into part 3, The Invisible Chains - Part 3: Bonds of Blood, and cannot wait to see what the !@##$% Anaxantis is going to do with Ehandar/Tarno. Of course, I also want to know what is going to happen with all the other stuff, but this last is really making me lose sleep. Which NEVER happens!

I think I'll be in withdrawal when I finish this series...will need some 'recovery' time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Invisible Chains - Part 2.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Td (new) - rated it 5 stars

Td Ha! You think you're possessed now, just you wait. *evil grin*

Fangtasia Oh you are truly eeeevil... I'm having dreams with these guys! Like I said, I'll be in withdrawal when I finish...and it's all your fault!

Kidding, this series is an experience not to be missed, thanks!