Tami's Reviews > Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable Adapted from Conversations with God

Little Soul and the Sun by Neale Donald Walsch

Apr 15, 08

Based upon Neale Donald Walsch's Conversations with God, The Little Soul and the Sun tells the story of the little soul who wanted to experience who he was. The little soul had already realized that he was light but did not know how to be this. God explained to the little soul that it was hard to discern the light when everything was bright. They decided to play a game of pretend. The little soul would go into the darkness so that he could see his light. Moreover, he would go into this experiment looking to explore a special part of the light called forgiveness. Another little soul agreed to be the one who'd need forgiving.

I love the Little Soul books. They remind us all about the light, the unconditional love, and the connection that we all possess and that we share during our time on this planet. Inspiring.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Little Soul and the Sun.