Books-treasureortrash's Reviews > Through the Third Eye

Sep 26, 11

bookshelves: thriller, reviewed
Read from August 25 to September 26, 2011 — I own a copy

Book Review: 3 Treasure boxes

A new talent has been discovered, how to find famous historical souls who are incarnated today and regress them to discover their secrets. Part of the process is to stimulate the third eye to aid in obtaining information. But someone does not want this hidden knowledge to be revealed and will stop at nothing to keep the world in ignorance.

Through the Third Eye is the first book published by Lynn Boston, it is also the first book in the Third Eye Trilogy and it is a thriller. The story is told in a third person narrative primarily from the point of view of the two main characters: Shali and Clay.

This was a compelling book with an original concept. I was intrigued and captivated from the first page. I really liked how Mr. Boston reflected the historical souls. He relived the lives of people such as: Abraham and Mohammad, just to mention a few, showing what their lives were really like, opposed to what history said they were like. Of course this is all fiction, but still fascinating, using plenty of imagination. The regression process has been well thought out and is well explained in the book.

There was plenty of action and a number of shocking scenes, but the story did not really come to any kind of conclusion at the end of the book. I am anxiously waiting for the next book in the series to see where the story is going and what is going to happen next. I highly recommend this book and if you liked the Da Vinci Code, then you will love Through the Third Eye.

My favourite quote from the book: "The objective of the session is hypnosis and regression of the subject to previous lives. This will be followed by attempted transition to the life between lives realm for interaction with the soul."

Question to Ponder: Do we reincarnate after death, do we go onto a different dimension or do we just turn into dust?

For more of my reviews go to: http://books-treasureortrash.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Through the Third Eye.