Rebecca (Vicariously!)'s Reviews > Love Story

3020605
Sep 05, 11

bookshelves: books-i-own, books-read-in-2011
Read from August 25 to September 05, 2011

Do not get me wrong. I loved this book. It was an interesting premise, one I'm sure has been seen in other books, but one I have not seen before.

The romance was believable, but the ending bothers me. It seems a bit like a cop out. Maybe it wasn't to other people, but I did not like that it was so open ended. We don't know what happened to Erin or Hunter or any of the other characters. I wanted closure and I didn't get it.

Also the characters weren't very developed and I was just disappointed in a way. I loved her other two books so much, and while I loved this one too, I am still far more impressed with the other two respectively.

1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Story.

08/25/2011 page 40
16.0% "I'm not enjoying this quite as much as I've enjoyed the previous ones at all."
08/27/2011 page 90
37.0% "I genuinely thought I was going to hate this book. At first I did, but now? Now I love it. It's still not my favorite, but it's just as good as Jennifer's other book "Forget You.""
08/28/2011 page 147
60.0% "And I cannot get my nose out of this book. It's honestly one of the best she's written. It's now competing with "Going Too Far" as my favorite Jennifer Echols book."
show 1 hidden update…