Maya's Reviews > Damian and the Doctor

Damian and the Doctor by Gale Stanley

4201978
Aug 31, 11

Read on August 31, 2011

I am rather disappointed with this installment of this series. The whole story was rushed and going in a couple of different directions at once and, like the other books, it ends with no resolution of anything. At least half of this book was about Abby and the sick fuck Ethan. The sex scene with Abby and Ethan's human surprised me and was there for no discernible reason other than to throw in a sex scene. I feel like there was no development in the relationship of Doc and Damian. I actually feel like I know nothing about Doc at all and the only thing that I know about Damian was how he got his scar. They meet while Doc is stubbornly staying in wolf form, the first time that Damian really talks to the wolf he shifts to human, Doc and Damian talk just a little, they fuck and share blood. Oh yeah, and we are supposed to believe the 'I love you's' that were tossed around on the last page. I am hoping that this series starts to go somewhere because I am getting bored with it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Damian and the Doctor.

08/31/2011
35.0% "Kitty Alert!! Moist folds do NOT belong in this book!!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Maya It really wasn't bad. I was just shocked since there was no warning about it and the three previous books were all m/m. The story is okay so far though.

message 2: by K-lee (new)

K-lee Klein The reviews say it's mostly about Abbi - is that right? The 1st book had that one scene where Hunter has sex with that girl but I was hoping there'd be no more - lol - moist folds. :P

Maya At least half the book was about Abby. There was only the one m/f scene, Abby and a human. I feel cheated out of the the supposed MC's story.