Alysha DeShaé's Reviews > A Storm of Swords

A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin

May 06, 2016

bookshelves: fantasy, epic, science-fiction
Read from October 25, 2011 to October 25, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Storm of Swords.

07/28
3.0% "Starts with a plot to escape by some of the Brothers..."
07/29
3.0% "Just enough time to finish a few more pages... I need more reading time!"
08/04
5.0% "This is so difficult to put down that I've fallen asleep reading it the past few nights. Unfortunately, I've been soI tired that I haven't read much before passing out."
08/08
7.0% ":-) Lissie is enjoying book, too, by reading over my shoulder. Literally. Her new habit while i read is laying on my back with her head on my shoulder. Too cute!"
08/12
11.0% "Oh Dany...."
08/24
15.0% "Finally have some reading time so I'm getting back into the swing of the story. :-)"
08/29
20.0% "Sansa is an idiot, but I like the predicament that Robb has put himself in. Arya is finally with someone I think could be trustworthy, but probably not! Jon, though, has me worried. Be safe Jon!!"
09/13
28.0% "Slow progress. I've been loving the book, but it's such a complex story that I hate to read only one section or chapter at a time when I can spare a minute. I would rather invest hours at a time into the book and really dig into it. This is why it has taken me so long to get this far. Hopefully I'll get some decent reading time tomorrow. :-D"
09/14
34.0% "Dany's sections are my favorites. Also, Unsullied... :-/"
09/19
41.0% "Poor Tyrion... And I suppose poor Sansa."
10/12
49.0% "I did a little reading in between all that sleeping, bathing, and laundry today. :-p"
10/16
60.0% "But... Robb? What the hell just happened?! *cry*"
10/24
81.0% "There's just sooo much to take in.... I'm sad for the Starks. :-("
10/25
92.0% "Does Martin mean to kill of everyone?! *sigh* At least Stannis is finally doing something interesting!"
10/25
100.0% "I'm soo... something. :-/"
03/09 marked as: read