Emme 's Reviews > The Perfect Union

The Perfect Union by Trina Lane

Aug 25, 11

Recommended for: the hard up for something to read until the next good one comes out

Been there, done that. No, I mean, literally. Ahem.

This was menage-a-boring. How these three came together was a little too perfect to be interesting. Now in my personal life I don't believe in TMI, but somehow that doesn't work in romance novels for me and why Caleigh would be putting her kids at risk by letting everyone get up all in her bizness is a puzzle to me. Ok, well, maybe if I had two hot guys pleasuring me all the time (it has happened...man, those were those days...) maybe I'd be bragging to all my friends, but why would you be sharing that with your former in-law? Er...right.

Wait, I did preference that last lengthy sentence with "if I had two hot guys..." The guys in this one aren't hot-- they seem like cardboard cut-outs. And I couldn't help but laugh when they almost "cross swords" hehehe. Their near-homophobia just grates. This story would definitely have been improved by the guys getting it on. Then something interesting would have happened!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Perfect Union.