JenniferJ's Reviews > Thrill Ride

Thrill Ride by Rachel Hawthorne

Feb 08, 12

Read in September, 2011 — I own a copy

I cant tell you how much I enjoyed this book! I gobbled it up in one sitting and was hoping for more! A totally cute romantic story for any young reader and I recommend it even if your not a young adult! It was just so upbeat and fun but there were times that I really wanted to smack Megan just because I felt she was a little tooooo goody goody if you know what I mean? She would kind of prejudge folks like for example before she ever met her roomate she already had decided she was a slob and maybe a party gal with several boyfriends just because she had not put her things away all neatly and boys were phoning left n right. I'm like Helllooo so what if she didnt immediately put her things away the time she got there that doesnt make her a slob and then when Parker kept trying to get to know her she just kept being so rude in my opinion just because she had a boyfriend and she assumed he was one of her roomates boyfriends doesnt mean they couldnt be friends!

Even though I loved ranting about Megan like I said the book was awesome. Megan just rubbed me the wrong way....guess ya could tell? :)
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thrill Ride.