Khalia Hades's Reviews > Moon Demon

Aug 24, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: books-i-own
Read on April 17, 2012 — I own a copy

This is the second book narrated from Vanessa's point of view. It also marks the return of my favorite character, Stanton. Inspite of the forced relationship between him and Serena, he and Vanessa still have a very strong bond it seems. He protects her--for Serena's sake, of course. But when he interacts with Vanessa, the chemistry is stronger than when she is with Michael, or he is with Serena.

The Daughters of the Moon have to fight a new kind of bad guy in this book, a demon. And one who used to be Maggie's lover, we learn alot of little secrets about Maggie in this book. One of which seems like it should have greater reprecussions than it is having (Spoiler: Her deal with the Atrox.) I am still frustrated by Maggie, she always seems to be with holding information, and it never works for the girls benefit.

Vanessa also has a secret talent, that gets revealed, making her even more of a paragon of perfection.

Also who exactly are these daughters of Pandora? And why do they have to be horrible--after all Pandora is an Eve like figure, so wouldn't her daughters just be all those regular girls walking around? Pandora wasn't a goddess....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moon Demon.

04/17/2012 page 289