Patty's Reviews > An Unlikely Arrangement

bookshelves: fiction, historical-fiction
Read in August, 2011

Loved it!!
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Unlikely Arrangement.

Quotes Patty Liked

Patty Wiseman
“On getting lost in a book.

Set adrift
A life unknown
Connections form
Love is sewn”
Patty Wiseman, An Unlikely Arrangement

message 1: by Joanie (new)

Joanie C. I loved it too! Very original:)

Patty Thank you, Joanie!

message 3: by Joanie (new)

Joanie C. You're welcome, and my sister loved it too.

Lynne Williams I said something like that about my book! Want to trade?

Lynne Williams So I bought your book! Later!

Patty You bought my book! Trade? I'm going over to check out yours! Thanks Lynne!

Patty Hey Lynne, I went over and bought your book on Kindle! You were endorsed by Diana Gabaldon?!! I love her books! I've read everyone. Do you know her? OMG. She is my idle!

Lynne Williams Hi Patty, thanks for buying my book. Let's read! Do I know Diana? Yes. We met a long time ago at a Celtic Convention. Diana is a generous, wonderful person, known as 'Herself' on many websites. Would you like Herself's enchilada recipe?

Patty Absolutely, I would! I do remember her calling herself, Herself! LOL! Thank you! If you run into her again, let me know, I just may have to go to whatever function it is! :). Can't wait to read your book!

Lynne Williams Really? You wanted the recipe? Of course, you're in Texas! Diana doesn't make them really hot but I'll see if I can find it. I haven't seen Diana for a couple of years. Three of us were at her house, had lunch, then two of us had to change clothes to fly home. I do not know her schedule; Scottish Prisoner came out a while ago. We might find her on Facebook or go to website. Let's try that!

Lynne Williams Patty, your book is beginning to look really interesting! Thanks!