K.R. Bankston's Reviews > Stealing Faces

Stealing Faces by Michael Prescott

2094600
Aug 29, 11

Read from August 24 to 29, 2011

Good enough read, rather long and drawn out however. I found myself losing interest at various points, but the author did manage to reel me back in. Cray of course was an interesting pyscopathic, but annoyingly over the top. Of course in the end, his own arrogance was his undoing. Kaylie, I liked but she started off pretty weak, and of course througout the course of the book had more than a few "dumb" moments. Detective Shepherd was pretty cool, typical of most cops in that they don't believe anything without so called hard proof. Overall it was a good read, I give it 3.5 stars and would still recommend it. Just be prepared for a long read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stealing Faces.

08/24/2011 page 3
1.0% "Well now, Cray the HUNTER has started turning into Cray the PREY and he's not liking it..lol.."
08/24/2011 page 38
9.0% "Ok, so they both think they are tracking the other undetected..Cray and Elizabeth Palmer...this is gonna be crazy..."
08/24/2011 page 40
9.0% "OK,I just can't stop giggling everytime they mention the "chevette" Elizabeth is driving...i remember those cars...priceless..lol..."
08/24/2011 page 55
13.0% "I sure hope elizabeth aka Kaylie got a masterplan cause Cray just got that ass...SMDH..."
08/24/2011 page 63
15.0% "See now Kaylie is caught between hell and highwater..Cray is NUTS!! and she is CAUGHT...."
08/24/2011 page 80
19.0% "Yeah, she is definitely batting zero right now..I hope Kaylie/elizabeth got a better plan than this last one she tried..."
08/24/2011 page 89
21.0% "wow, the bs Cray has told himself to justify the monster he is...PRICELESS!!"
08/24/2011 page 96
22.0% "So Kailey managed to get away, can you believe it? shit I couldn't, cause she was like the WORST when it came to formulating a plan..lol...now watch she's not smart enough to leave Cray alone..."
08/25/2011 page 130
30.0% "If you're going to THINK you've won the game, make SURE before you relax...someone needs to tell Kaylie this...lol..."
08/25/2011 page 160
37.0% "Are you kidding me?? Cray is off the chain..OMG...this is the craziest sh*t I've ever seen...OMG...."
08/25/2011 page 185
43.0% "Man this dude Cray is a piece of work!! I mean, I can't say what I want cause it will spoil it for those who haven't read it...but this sh*t is crazy, seriously!! lol...."
08/25/2011 page 187
43.0% "I am so liking Detective Shepherd...he has read the truth about Cray's arrogant ass already...just hope he sticks with the trail and doesn't fall for the okey doke...."
08/25/2011 page 190
44.0% "Man this dude Cray can sell ice to eskimo's...he is smooth as hell...lol..wowwwwwww!"
08/25/2011 page 230
53.0% "OK, Cray has evvvvveryone fooled..damn, I sure hope Kaylie stops at a walmart or soemthing and buys some COMMON SENSE, cause the trick certainly doesn't have any...."