Vivian's Reviews > Goddess of the Sea

Goddess of the Sea by P.C. Cast

Aug 24, 11

bookshelves: beasty, fantasy, greek-mythology, medieval, must-read-again-zomg, qt, romance, magical, contemporary
Read in August, 2011

Oh. This really took my breath away. I wasn't anything spectacular from P.C. Cast, since House of Night let me down. But this book was so heartbreakingly quaint, beautiful, and wonderful. IT WAS SO FUCKING HEARTBREAKING. I THOUGHT I WAS LET DOWN AT THE END. :C

What I loved the most was Dylan and CC.
HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT. OK. Their true love was described A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN THAT OF LIKE TWILIGHT OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. Not saying Twilight is shit.

But really. I felt every single heartbeat that CC felt, the sorrow she felt and the joy she experienced with Dylan.

One thing that confused me was... Merpeople sex. ROFL. WHERE DO THEY HOLD THEIR ORGANS?
Anyways, enough of that. I thought everything was going to end up picture perfect but I was utterly wrong, I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO END HORRIBLY. GOD.

AND THEN WHAT IS WORSE.

My fucking KOBO reader went out of battery and I had to leave the house .
I COULDN'T FINISH THE BOOK.

IT WAS SUCH A TERRIBLE CLIFFHANGER. OH MY FUCKING GOD.
I was eating lunch, and I was thinking about Dylan and Christine. I WAS ON THE CAR RIDE HOME, I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE LOVERS. I WAS RUNNING UP THE STAIRS TO GO HOME, I WAS PROPELLED BY THE MOTHER FUCKING ANTICIPATION. WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

I DON'T KNOW IF I LOVE THIS BOOK because I have nothing else to read, or that it really was,

a goodread.

please read this. tell me how you felt.
I FUCKING.

LOVED IT.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goddess of the Sea.

message 1: by kit (new)

kit LOL KOBO READER :(
how do you even use it
do you just buy books on that shit as easy as one click or smth

Vivian LMAO ITS SOOOO FUCKIGN USEFUL I DONT EVEN
YEAH BUYING IS EASIER U BUY A GIFT CARD FROM CHAPTERS AND USE IT ONLINE OR U CAN JUST USE A CREDIT CARD BUTTTT...

ill just post on ur fb about it 8D