Syreeta's Reviews > Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship

Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov

Jun 16, 07

Recommended for: As Marsha stated...to any single woman who is a "nice girl"
Read in May, 2007

Wow, where do I start...I would never have read this book just because of the horrible title. However, I'm glad Marsha explained the title so that I could get by the "horrible" name thing I was dealing with. This book gave me a little insight to why nice women like myself sometimes finish last and can't seem to get a nice guy in line to "do right"...well, since right is a matter of perception and interpretation I better say for a man to treat her like the queen that she is.. I enjoyed this book because it gave me a different insight into when nice girls do some of the things that their "mama" taught them in order to "hold a man..(i.e. food is to his heart and stuff like that)" is not the best method for gaining a mans respect. However, chapter 8 was a bit unrealistic for me. This is a smooth read and I'd advise having some page markers available because some areas you will probably want to refer back to for reference.
7 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Why Men Love Bitches.