Mimi Valentine's Reviews > Out of Sight, Out of Time

Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter

OH MY GOSH. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!! ♥ This series has been one of my favourites since before I started reading YA, and that hasn't changed one bit!

Are you not a Gallagher Girl yet? What are you waiting for??? x)

Full review to come!

P.S. I'm in love with Zachary Goode! ♥ (And you totally will be too!)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out of Sight, Out of Time.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kaylee Magic OMG Mimi, I was totally waiting for you to read this book!! Wasn't it flipping FANTASTIC?????? (:

Mimi Valentine KAY. There are no words for how much this installment blew my mind -- it was SO DIFFERENT from all of the other books, yet I still loved it unconditionally! <3 :)

Kaylee Magic IKR?! I was holding my breath for most of this book! Watch all of that happen to Cammie... It broke my heart! 3 But it still makes my favourites shelf! ;)

Mimi Valentine Same!! I felt so bad for Cam during the entire thing! :( Amnesia was bad enough, but what she had to go through? Too. Terrible. For words!

But wasn't Zach just the most amazing spy boyfriend EVER?? (view spoiler)Tell me that scene didn't make you want to be her even though the circumstances were awful! x)

Kaylee Magic I can't do that! XP

But the only thing I was sad about was that (view spoiler)

Still, I'll always be shipping Zammie no matter what, so I guess it doesn't matter :) <333333

Mimi Valentine (view spoiler) It literally BLEW MY MIND -- I didn't see that one coming at all!

But yes: ZAMMIE FOREVER! <3 :)

Oh, and whatever cool celebrity name you can come up with for Preston and Macey too -- because they're just so incredibly sweet! ;)

Kaylee Magic That one line thing? STUNNED ME TOO! If anyone told me that she was planning that twist from the beginning, I wouldn't have believed her -- but Ally did it with grace!!!!! (and I can't help but live her a little more for it!)

And LOL hell yes!! Prestey maybe? Maceton? Premace?

... Oh, these are all bleeping terrible. (x

Mimi Valentine LOL! Hey, your creativity is better than mine! I was leaning towards Maprest... but now that I think about it, that sounds a lot like Mapquest... Whoops! x)

Also: to that "bleep"? Gosh. YES! <-- That is all I have to say! ;)

Kaylee Magic MAPQUEST!! That would be the best. Celeb name. EVER! LOL and that bleep was totally compliments of Evie -- I miss her, by the way! The three of us would've made a kickass trio! ;)

message 10: by Mimi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mimi Valentine Only a few more months and her final chapter comes out! We will reunite with pink clothes in her honor! ;) <3