Mimi Valentine's Reviews > Vanish

Vanish by Sophie Jordan

A warning before you start this book: You won't be able to put it down! I made the mistake of starting it before I went to bed and ended up staying awake all night just to finish it. I've always loved dragons and this series only makes me love them more!

Vanish picks up right where Firelight left off — the gap isn't even a day! — with Jacinda and her family going back to the pride. The plot is so fast-paced and full of twists that I stayed on the edge of my seat, and there are a bunch of revelations that made my jaw drop.

I honestly adore Jacinda! I've read so many reviews that say she's indecisive and angsty, but I think that her flaws and actions make her feel so much more real and easy to relate to. And I swear, this romance will be the end of me one day. I LOVED the (non) draki-hunter Will to the moon and beyond, but even I have to admit that Cassian had his moments! ♥

With a fast-paced plot, a quick writing style, and tons of surprises, Vanish is definitely a one-sit read! If you haven't started this series yet, then I definitely recommend that you do because this is a cool series you don't want to miss! :)

BUY or BORROW?: Am I the only one who is IN LOVE with these covers, scales and all?? I think this series is worth being purchased (and not just for the pretty covers)!

(Original review at Mimi Valentine's YA Review Blog)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vanish.