Say's Reviews > Third Grave Dead Ahead

3193958
May 25, 2014

bookshelves: march-2012-reads, favorites, may-2014-reads
Read from May 24 to 26, 2014 — I own a copy

Again, this was a re-read for me. It just keeps getting better and better. Lemme just say, Charley is my favorite female paranormal character of ALL TIME!

Review March 2012:
I ABSO-FREAKIN'-LUTELY LOVE THIS SERIES!!! Charley Davidson never fails to give me good laugh! Ms. Jones you're my favorite person right now, thanks for creating Charley (she's my all time favorite!) and for giving me a reason to love reading more.

I can't wait for the next one in the series and what other "trouble" Charley will get herself into (along with Cookie) and of course discovering her real power and purpose. And of course, the uber hot Reyes.....

P.S. Thank God Garrett didn't become her guardian angel....I like the guy breathing!
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Third Grave Dead Ahead.

Quotes Say Liked

Darynda Jones
“At first, I could lie about my lack of sleep and she'd fall for it, but she started suspecting insomnia when I began seeing purple elephants in the air vents at the office. I knew I shouldn't have asked her about them. I thought maybe she'd redecorated.”

Darynda Jones
“I know karate, and like two other Japanese words - T-SHIRT”

Darynda Jones
“Lead me not into temptation. I can find it myself. (T-Shirt)”

Darynda Jones
“No. This has to do with drugs."
My jaw fell open and I almost lost my toothbrush. "You're on drugs?"
She pressed her mouth together. "No. You are."
"I'm on drugs?" I asked, stunned. I had no idea.”
Darynda Jones, Third Grave Dead Ahead

03/09/2012 "i love reading this series.....it never fails to give me a good hearty laugh!"
05/24/2014 marked as: currently-reading
05/24/2014 page 25
8.0% "Did I just say that I love you Charley.....=)"
05/25/2014 page 168
54.0% "Charley and Cookie....=)"
05/25/2014 page 202