Dee's Reviews > Fatal Consequences

Mar 14, 12

bookshelves: romantic-suspense, author-marie-force
Recommended for: Everyone who likes RS
Read from March 12 to 13, 2012, read count: 1

I had thought that the previous 2 books in this series had been outstanding but I was completely blown away with this one. If you love RS and you haven't read this series yet then I cannot recommend it enough.

I am not usually a fan of RS where the books continue on with the same couple as the main focus, as I have found that the romance side tends to suffer but this is definitely not the case with this series. Ms Force still pays just as much attention to the romance and we get to see the relationship between Nick & Sam become stronger. Normally we don't get to read about the time when the couple are adjusting/getting used to each other. With the Fatal series we see how they have to continue to work at and compromise to make their relationship work.

I cannot gush enough about Nick - oh boy he is a man to die for!.....Not only is he good looking with a nice physic but he is sweet & tender with Sam and obviously worships the ground that she walks on. He has so much patience with her as he fully understands her insecurities and worries about their relationship. We have also seen that when the need arises he can be tough too but never with the woman that he adores. Sam is a very strong woman who is capable of looking after herself but has a much softer side when it comes to Nick. She really loves him and wants their relationship to work, but as a result of a bad previous marriage she has loads of different insecurities and finds it hard to adjust even though she knows that Nick is nothing like her previous husband.

We often come across a book that we wish we could give 6 stars as it has just that little bit more and deserves the elite recognition. This is one of those books and I really wish I could give it higher than 5 stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fatal Consequences.