♥ Ashleigh ♥ contrary to popular belief im not actually mad!'s Reviews > Fury's Kiss

Fury's Kiss by Karen Chance

Holly Crap!

i just read the first 2 chapters from Fury's Kiss and they were Awesome! i cant wait to get my hands on this book!

link for the first 2 chapters

_________________________________________________________________________________________

it took me ages to finished this book it was that big!! i loved it!! haha, otherwise im not sure what to say about fury's kiss.
hmmmm.... actually i didnt like this book as much as the others, it just seem'd to be off.... not sure if Chance had less time than she liked to finish this one or what... maybe its just me...? anyways i know this book will be even better once Cassie's side comes out - love the fact that they will tie into each other!! and i cant wait to see what cass thinks of dory!!! XD

it was great that we got to find out more about dorina, im hoping dory will find out even more about her in the next book (view spoiler) beyond that not sure what to say besides you should read this series!! the characters are always FANTASTIC!! (we got to see a lot more of our faves in this book which was awesome) and the action is always supremo kick-butt!! and there's plenty of humor which i think is highly important.

the ending was a bit weird and rather abrupt, but it deff has the "WTF just happened!!!" factor which Chance seem's to be loving at the moment (poor us readers. lol)

not much else to say beyond U should read it!!!!! ur missing out!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fury's Kiss.

10/01/2012 page 1
0.0% "started this morning, so far its pretty awesome!!!"
10/02/2012 page 132
24.0% "Chapter 13 - been a few weird bits, not sure if its just a typo or just me but either way this book is still awesome. lol"
10/02/2012 page 132
10/08/2012 page 425
79.0% "HA! dory meet cassie!!
cant wait until cass's book comes out, this scene must look SO bad from her point of view!! lol.
mircea is gonna be in so much shit!! hehehehe" 1 comment

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Lynn Thanks for posting the link! From the small bit (I'm trying not to "spoil my dinner") I've read so far this book is going to be great! October will be here soon, October will be here soon...

♥ Ashleigh ♥  contrary to popular belief im not actually mad! Haha! maybe if we closed our eyes and wish hard enough it'll be october already. ;P

Sharon Thank you so much for the link - it's fricking awesome!!!!!!!

Anna So exited for this book! I'm going to put off reading the first two chapters as long as possible so I don't drive myself crazy with the anticipation.

♥ Ashleigh ♥  contrary to popular belief im not actually mad! lol thats a good idea cause there great! i felt like pulling my hair out afterwards from wanting to get my hands on the book. lol.

message 7: by Anna (last edited Jul 09, 2012 07:02PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anna Ohh, you're making me want to read them. Haha. While at the same time making me glad that I've been able to hold out. Need to keep myself busy with all the other books on my TBR list.

message 9: by Tammy (new) - added it

Tammy why am I just now seeing this!?!?

♥ Ashleigh ♥  contrary to popular belief im not actually mad! sorry man. i posted this ages ago, im pretty sure you hadnt read the dory series at the time otherwise i totally would of told you!!
luckily its out in like 2 weeks or something!!! cant wait!

message 11: by Tammy (new) - added it

Tammy Lol, not ur fault! Me either :)

Joan{missing the vampire bunny slippers!} This is coming out on Tuesday how did you score an early copy?

♥ Ashleigh ♥  contrary to popular belief im not actually mad! no idea it was in my library and i just put my name down for it - i think my library has a deal with whoever publishes this cause they also got Hunt The Moon early as well..... its awesome!! XD

Joan{missing the vampire bunny slippers!} :D I want your library too! Ours only has dated classics, or children's books! :P nothing new or fictional...

message 16: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Chapters 1 + 2 are awesome and then it just gets better!

Joan{missing the vampire bunny slippers!} Now you're just trying to make me jealous!!! :P
I think it comes out tommorow! Fingers crossed! I hope I'll find it then! :)

♥ Ashleigh ♥  contrary to popular belief im not actually mad! well im gonna make your day even worse cause this book is awesome!! and im only a few chapters in!! :P

message 19: by L-D (new) - added it

L-D Pre-ordered and finally here!

message 20: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Enjoy L-D :D

♥ Ashleigh ♥  contrary to popular belief im not actually mad! oooh let me know what u think!! so far im really enjoying it! though Dory still gets on my nerves every now and then, what can i say im a cassie fan all the way :P

message 22: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Have you ladies found the Karen Chance readers group on Goodreads - it has a thread for Fury's kiss with and without spoilers.

♥ Ashleigh ♥  contrary to popular belief im not actually mad! lol i deff have, i'v been on there for a while but currently not reading it untill i'v finished the book.

♥ Ashleigh ♥  contrary to popular belief im not actually mad! thanks for letting us know!!